We are currently assisting our client, a global technology, defence and engineering group, look for an Assistant Test Engineer.
- Participate in the design, development and testing of power electronic modules (mainly DC-DC converters) for use in space.
- Participate in implementation of design on the PCB in compliance with reliability, thermal and EMC design guidelines.
- Design a robust test plan and to execute the tests before system level integration of the power modules.
- Responsible for generating supporting documents to report on the design and tests of the modules.
- Strong foundation in power electronics theory.
- Excellent practical skills for prototyping and troubleshooting of power electronic circuits.
- Self-motivated and able to work as a team as well as independently.
- Good proficiency in technical writing.
- Past experience in the power electronics and/or space industry is an advantage.