We are assisting our client, a private hospital, look for Associate/Application Developer to be responsible for developing and maintaining frontend and backend web/mobile applications to support the hospital’s business functions.
- Design, develop, implement, test, deploy and maintain dynamic web-based solutions
- Work actively as a team member to analyse, troubleshoot and resolve application issues
- Document and maintain technical design specification
- Develop under Agile environment
- Conduct training and application supports to end users and application owners
- Assist in control and proper maintenance of internal documents received where applicable.
- Provide feedback to HOD about the purchase of products and services supplied by vendors to assist in vendor evaluations.
- A recognized diploma in Computing or equivalent
- 2 to 3 years of experience as a software developer, software engineer, or similar role. Candidate with no experience are welcome to apply.
- Participate in various phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) for IT Projects
- Relevant experience with relational and NoSQL databases
- Ability to learn new web/mobile technologies and development tools.
- A good problem-solving attitude.