We are representing our client, a large Chinese bank, to look for a Corporate Credit Approver to complement the existing team in Singapore.
- Approve corporate credit limits and credit businesses within delegated approval authority and in accordance with the policy, standards, and credit approval procedures. Make judgements on viability of credit cases with approval opinions covering detailed credit plans and conditions.
- Lead research projects covering relevant industries, products, customers, and specific fields. Proactively participate in the making of credit policies. Issue expert opinion for cases in specific topics.
- Summarize credit approval experiences, research results, and conduct sharing/training to facilitate daily credit approval activity.
- Handle/complete any other given assignments.
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Accountancy or related discipline. Candidates with CFA, FRM, CPA and/or ACCA are preferred.
- At least 8 years of corporate credit analysis, credit approval and other relevant credit experience.
- Skilled in financial statements analysis and understand corporate banking credit facilities.
- Strong in financial and credit risk analysis and management.
- Strong communication skill.