We are representing our client (A leading digital IT solution provider) to look for a DevOps Developer to complement their team. Candidates with more experiences will be considered a senior role.
- Configure and maintain the CICD pipelines incorporating streamlined change and release management process
- Maintain tools for configuration management, build, continuous integration, and deployment, reporting, monitoring etc.
- Implement and operate monitoring and alerting tools
- Implement scripts to automate server, CICD and other relevant tasks
- Participate and implement capacity planning and risk management
- Explore and adopt new and creative DevOps approaches to improve production reliability and availability.
- Implement security practices that comply with standards to protect the organization’s data & infrastructure.
- 3+ years of relevant DevOps experience
- Experience working on AWS and containerization using Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience in hybrid Infrastructure – Cloud and on-prem with VMware, Azure, AWS and GCP
- Experience with configuration management systems (eg. Terraform, Packer and Ansible)
- Experience with production deployments (eg. Kubernetes and automating provisioning with IaC best practices.)
- Experience in Linux server administration, and shell scripting with Bash/other scripting languages
- Experience with monitoring and logging (eg. Prometheus, Thanos, Grafana, ELK)
- Experience with highly scalable distributed systems
- Experience with managing the operations of cloud infrastructure and application services
- Knowledge in system architecture, OS, networking, distributed computing, cloud computing is a plus
- Working knowledge of Agile projects such as SCRUM and KANBAN