We are helping our client, a global trusted cybersecurity specialist for digital infrastructure with a global business footprint in more than 40 countries, to find an experienced Digital Sales Team Lead to be part of their team in Singapore. You will manage a team of digital sales specialists and work closely with Marketing, Channel & Vendor management team in the execution of lead generation and partner recruitment activities.
- Manage a team of digital sales representatives.
- Work closely with Marketing, Channel & Vendor management team in the execution of lead generation and partner recruitment activities
- Track and review on team’s performance on a weekly basis
- Be the first contact point for many customers, deliver a strong first impression, and set the foundation for long-term customer relationships.
- Engage with customers across industries, company sizes, and types to determine their needs and identify opportunities to fulfill their needs in the company’s security & cloud solutions and offerings.
- Effectively turn prospects and qualified leads into opportunities and revenue pipelines by filtering them through different criteria.
- Demonstrate verbally, in writing, and through live product demos, how customers can capture the value and envision their future in partnership with the company.
- Leverage social, digital, video, chat, phone, and demonstration environments to effectively reach, sell to and manage the company’s customers, while maintaining high daily activity, minimum ~60-90 activities daily.
- Present action plans and results to management and use appropriate escalation techniques to stay on top of goals and objectives.
- Deliver a world-class customer engagement experience to the company’s customers and vendors.
- Experience in managing tele-sales / digital sales team.
- 3 years of sales experience with a proven track record of success.
- Sales/customer service relationship background, telephone experience preferred.
- Desire to work in a competitive environment, be goal-driven, and possess a positive attitude.
- A self-starter with a track record of outstanding performance and achieving goals.
- Strong interpersonal skills, and excellent oral, written, and verbal communication skills. Ability to successfully communicate with contacts via phone, email, video, and presentations.
- General knowledge of the IT industry, with the capacity to learn and retain knowledge about individual products and business solutions quickly and accurately.
- Achievement and success-driven personality, motivated by performance rewards for exceeding annual sales goals through strategic sales leadership and strong cross-business collaboration.