We are representing our client (An established IT provider) to look for a EUC Engineer to complement their existing team.
- Good knowledge on the desktop support for both hardware and software
- Single point of contact for end user to log incident and service request via email and hotline
- Ensuring user queries or issues are captured and validated for further processing
- Co-ordinate with different support team (including vendor coordination) to ensure issue resolved with proper resolution recorded
- Follow SOP and Policy defined
- Responsible for Call logging, Call Assignment, Incident Management & Coordination, Call Tracking and follow‐up till closure within agreed SLA
- Implementing best practices to reduce time and increase efficiency
- Incident ownership, monitoring, tracking and communication with all parties
- Focus on First Call resolution to ensure early closure of tickets
- Higher NITEC or Diploma in IT / Audio Visual related disciplines
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in end-user support.
- Good IT knowledge and skills in Windows OS, Linux OS, Apple Mac OS, Apple iOS, Android OS and Hardware
- Good IT knowledge and skills in Office productivity tools – Microsoft Office, MS Project
- Good Knowledge of networking and system (Active Directory, file sharing) will be added advantage
- Good work attitude