We are representing our client (one of Asia’s largest diversified real estate group) to look for an experienced candidate to complement their existing team.
- Provide level2 technical and engineering support to Property Management team as and when needed
- Track and monitor utilities consumption of Buildings
- Able to operate the Building Management System and analyse the data and trend
- Conduct troubleshooting of mechanical and electrical systems
- Conduct regular site inspection and health check on M&E equipment
- Work with contractors to solve the technical issue at sites
- Support in the assigned Green Building project development and energy audit for existing building
- Execute upgrading works and M&E equipment replacement works include providing specifications, tender evaluation and execution.
- To assist property management on the testing & commissioning of M&E systems for new building.
- Any other work assigned by immediate supervisor
- Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical/Electrical)
- Minimum 3 years of working experience on ACMV and BMS system
- Experience in Energy Management and Audit will be an added advantage
- Preferably with Electrician License
- Familiar with Chiller Plant and air-conditioning system operation
- Fluent in spoken and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task
- Team player
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.