We are representing our client (A Software Engineering Firm) to look for IT Project Manager to complement their existing team. The candidate is expected to coordinate the work of other IT professionals, business users and administrative staff to produce a new applications or infrastructural system.
The core elements of the job are about organising people and time resources, and seeing the project through from inception to completion. Candidates have the ultimate responsibility for meeting the business needs.
- Develop project plans, goals, and budgets; identify resources needed
- Develop schedules and methods for measuring results
- Guide and perform strategic analysis for the project
- Organise and manage all phases of the project to ensure on-time completion and successful deployment of the system
- Assemble and coordinate project team members; assign individual responsibilities
- Prepare requests for proposals and conduct all necessary meetings to facilitate selection of project services and products
- Communicate with the Business/Operation, understand the business, pain areas and bottleneck
- Extract the implicit and explicit requirements from the Business.
- Communicate technical and functional requirements effectively and efficiently, at various levels; Business Stakeholders, Process Owners, IT stakeholders, Developers, QA and Infrastructure teams.
- Identify ongoing risks and pain points throughout project experiences and contribute to developing and implementing internal mitigation measures to meet customer needs
- Manage all aspects of the project, including Scope Management, Risk Management, Schedule & Effort etc.
- Provide status update to the stakeholders at various levels
- Manage, track and monitor external Vendors working on project
- Plan and oversee the preparation and dissemination of project communications.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- Professional qualification in IT Project Management
- Minimum 10 years of experience in implementing major IT applications systems, at least 4 years of which should be in a project management or project leadership role
- Prior experience in developing and implementing web-based applications, SAP and Infrastructure systems is preferred
- Experience in deployment of secure cloud-based solutions is an added advantage
- Knowledge of DevSecOps is an added advantage
- Knowledgeable about processes and practices in the business and technology domains to which the IT system is to be deployed.
- Possess excellent communication skills, written and spoken, with the ability to work and communicate with all levels of staff