We are representing our client, one of Asia’s largest diversified real estate groups, to look for a Manager, Engineering & Sustainability to complement the existing team in Singapore.
- Lead the exploring, evaluating & conducting of trials on new technologies and manage project execution.
- Work with government agencies on any funding to implement new technologies and trials.
- Evaluate the performance technologies/solutioning and provide recommendation to scale up when proven to be effective to meet the Company’s sustainability and operation excellence objectives.
- Conduct site study, prepare specifications & tender and manage BMS / Intelligent Building Platform upgrading works.
- Provide training to the Operations team.
- Any other new tasks assigned.
- Degree in Engineering (Mechanical/Electrical).
- Minimum 4 years of working experience on built environment and knowledge of green buildings requirement.
- Fluent in spoken and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.