We are representing our client (one of Asia’s largest diversified real estate group) to look for an experienced candidate to complement their existing team
- Familiar with authorities matters on change of use, addition & alteration works and AEI and provide advice to the Operations team on related matters
- Ensure authorities compliances
- To support Operations team in conducting feasibility study for any A&A works, re-configurations and change of use
- Provide design and operation inputs including technical specifications and recommendations of new products for new developments/AEI/upgrading works.
- To develop and upkeep M&E and Operational guidelines for any new and AEI projects
- To manage projects in ensuring timely completion, ensuring all performances are met and proper taking over by Operations team
- Provide training to the Operations team
- To manage all project executions.
- Taking over of new installations including ensure system performance is according with specifications.
- Monitor chiller plants’ performance and provide timely advise to operations teams to close all fault detections.
- Monitor and track buildings’ efficiency via intelligent building platform and work with operations teams to rectify the fault detected.
- Conduct periodic green building operation audits to maintain the standard.
- Any other new tasks assigned.
- Degree in Engineering (Mechanical/Electrical)
- Minimum 3 years of working experience on M&E consultancy and project management.
- Experience in authorities’ submissions and compliances will be an added advantage
- Experience in ACMV upgrading and chiller plant optimization will be an added advantage
- Fluent in spoken and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.