We are representing our client, one of Asia’s largest diversified real estate groups, to look for a Manager, Operations Management to complement the existing team in Singapore.
- Work with stakeholders to understand requirements and prepare / review specifications on overall scope of the project and operational requirements for tender procurement including preparation and checking of drawings, and evaluation of tender submissions.
- Manage multiple projects and ensure timely completion, within scope and timeline.
- Conduct project and site assessment to develop a detailed project and operational management plan to track/follow up on project progress, risks, opportunities, project documentation and prioritise the tasks of the project.
- Provide forecasts for project progress payments and resource requirements.
- Conduct a risk assessment to identify risks and plan a response to mitigate such risks.
- Liaise with stakeholders / Vendors for all Authorities submissions.
- Report and escalate issues when necessary.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques.
- Make recommendations for project improvements.
- Monitor project safety and ensure safety control measures are in place.
- Engage stakeholders to understand their requirements.
- Constantly update stakeholders on progress of works.
- Manage project expectations and support procurement process with external and internal stakeholders.
- Organise and conduct project status meetings, daily stand-ups, site specific project meetings and project meetings including liaising with client, contractors and suppliers.
- Act as the main client contact for project activities.
- Evaluate projects outcome and vendors performance.
- Review Tenants’ submission for Fit-Out/A&A works including tracking of Authorities’ compliances.
- Degree / Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical/Electrical), Project Management / Real Estate Management or equivalent.
- Certification in Fire Safety Manager / Green Mark Manager will be advantageous.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in related field, with prior experience in multiple project planning/management (preferably in Cyclical Capex/Tenancy A&A works/AEI).
- Good team player with strong analytical, leadership skills.
- Good interpersonal, communication and written skills with the ability to lead and motivate.
- Possess excellent organizational skills and attention to detail, with the ability to work autonomously, under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Words, Excel, PowerPoints).
- Property operational / facilities management experience with understanding of Authorities’ code of practices will be advantageous.