We are assisting our client, a medical equipment company providing with diagnostic imaging solutions, look for an Operations Executive.
- Perform clerical duties, eg. preparing purchase orders, delivery orders, sales invoices, goods received notes etc.
- Processing imports and export documentations, coordinate with forwarders and handle all logistics matters.
- Liaise with HQ, distributors and freight forwarders and monitor delivery schedules.
- Coordinate with service engineers on schedule and parts matters.
- Update and maintain necessary data and records.
- Work closely with other divisions and departments with regards to customers’ requirements.
- Ensure the timeliness and submission of reports to management and/or divisions/departments.
- Provide Administrative support for internal divisions and departments;
- Minimal office administration from time to time; and
- Ad-hoc support duties from the team
- At least Diploma Level or higher.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience but candidates that have prior logistics experience are welcome to apply.
- Knowledge in freight forwarding, import & export procedure and permit declaration.