We are currently representing our client in Oil &Gas/Maritime industry to look for an experienced Oracle E-Business Financial Functional Consutlant to complement the existing team. The incumbent will be the application owner for the Finance applications and report to the Head of Business Solutions.
- Application Systems Architecture & Design, Development, Implementation & BAU Operations Support for Oracle ERP Cloud General Ledger
- Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Cash Management, Fixed Assets, Invoice Processing, Expense Management, Office Procurement,
- Advanced Access and Control, Reporting, and linkages with systems Kyriba Treasury, Payroll, banks, Hyperion, Fleet/Commercial
- Support for archive legacy system EBS Financial and Procurement
- Responsible for Incident Management, Service Request and Change Management and ensure all incident tickets are managed and resolved within SLA for portfolio in scope. Serve as primary-in-charged person for Oracle ERP Cloud and its linkages with other systems, Kyriba, EBS
- Engage actively with users Manage business users and respective IT in accordance to agreed corporate IT governance
- Adhere to IT Governance of Demand Management via Change Control Board, Standardize delivery Solutions Delivery Life Cycle and Service Delivery, Enterprise Architecture framework, Guidelines, Standards & Policies, Project Management standards
- Regularly review risk exposure related to portfolio in scope and recommend corresponding control measures to mitigate risk pursuant to risk management principles, framework & process
- Support conduct of annual internal and external assessment and audits for portfolio in scope
- Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in implementation, management and operations support of Finance systems
- Strong functional and technical experience in Oracle ERP Cloud with strong hands-on experience in Core Financials, Procurement and operational business processes in General Ledger Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Cash Management, Fixed Assets, Invoice Processing, Expense Management, Office Procurement, Advanced Access and Control, Reporting
- Ability to serve as an expert resource in Oracle ERP Cloud Financials and Procurement processes and configuration.
- Hands-on experience in supporting an end-user environment, strong in solutions and service delivery processes.
- Strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to work with cross-functional, multi-disciplined team
- Is well versed with project management methodologies.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to support a wide range of users.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, passionate and strategic thinker with a strong problem-solving aptitude
- Certification in PMP. Certification in ITIL Foundation a plus
- Experience in technologies such as: SQL, Oracle ERP Cloud OTBI, BIP Reports, OIC
- Knowledge in FBDI/ Web ADI, SOAP and REST integration a plus