We are representing our client (A Software Engineering Firm) to look for an experienced Project Manager to join their team.
- Overview of all software maintenance projects to harmonize and optimize resources, work processes and customer engagement.
- Engage with client for requirement alignment.
- Stake holders and client relationship management.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Track project maintenance performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related disciplines.
- Working experience of 5-10 years in project management or program management.
- Experienced in all stages of the project lifecycle, e.g. planning, requirements gathering, design documentation, testing and rollout.
- Experienced in Maintenance work on daily Preventive and Corrective maintenances for operation readiness, up keep the system reliability.
- Knowledge of Reliability, Availability and Maintainability analysis (RAM) to monitor the reliability trending, propose and implement the improvement actions to reduce the frequency of failure.