We are currently assisting our client, a global technology, defence and engineering group, look for a Project Manager (Communications System).
- Manage all aspects of the project to ensure it is completed on time, within budget and meet all contractual requirements.
- Lead and manage the project team.
- Interpret the Contract and extract all essential information with the project team for the efficient and effective management of the project to meet its objectives.
- Identify all contractual system requirements and all other deliverables and responsible for managing system designs, reviews and all deliverables. Analyze and define all project materials and service purchases based on cost optimization and appropriate risk management.
- Perform day to day coordination, risk management, liaison, control and supervision of resources including all project team members, sub-contractors, internal and external project related parties and customers to ensure that the project meets its objectives.
- Provide regular project reports/updates to customers, internal departments and management.
- Monitor all payment milestones to ensure timely billing in accordance to the planned scheduled.
- Degree in Electrical, Electronics, Communications Engineering, or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years relevant work experience, including at least 3 years’ experience in communications project management.
- Experience in satellite communications network and equipment is preferred.
- Strong project & people management skills.
- Excellent communication and problem solving abilities.
- Able to work within tight schedules.
- Self driven and good team player.