We are representing our client (An Software engineering group – e-services arm ) to look for project manager The project manager will be leading a team of 16 team members for an e-services project.
- Develop a project management plan
- Single Point-of-Contact between Project Team and the client
- Lead, manage and track the performance and delivery to ensure that the KPIs and Contractual SLAs are met
- Identify and prioritize issues critical to the project
- Ensure availability of resources, timely leadership support and commitment
- Manage any potential changes to the scope of work
- Prepare and submit Monthly Reports to the client
- Supervision of all the team members
- Minimum degree holder/ with relevant working experience.
- Good English proficiency, both written and verbal.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Prior experience in leading and managing a team is a must