We are representing our client (a well-established FMCG retailer) to look for promoters to assist the store to achieve sales target for health supplements/beauty category, by delivering exemplary customer service in product knowledge.
- Attend to customers enquiries and advise accordingly.
- Manage and maintain in-store merchandising and display.
- Participate in the routine stock take exercises to minimize shrinkage and ensure accuracy of stock level.
- Daily housekeeping to maintain high level of counter cleanliness and hygiene.
- Min NITEC / GCE “O” with at least 1 year of prior experience as a promoter.
- Sales driven and customer-oriented.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Outgoing, confident and cheerful personality.
- Willing to work on rotating shift, weekends and public holiday.
- Digitally inclined.
- Salary package include a basic salary, sales incentive and performance bonus.
- 6 days’ work week on a roster basis. Working hours – 12.30p.m. – 8.45 p.m.