We are helping our client, an established global trusted cybersecurity specialist for digital infrastructure, to search for an experienced Regional Account Manager, APAC. You will lead the regional relationship and develop strategies to reach large enterprise accounts, customers, global system integrators and service providers.
- Build and Execute Business Plan for each GSI/SP including identifying strategic initiatives and defining value propositions to accelerate and deliver business goals.
- Manage and maximize existing pipeline and forecast in quarters working with local countries.
- Achieve monetary and growth targets for the financial year.
- Develop, document, and coordinate the cadence of peer-to-peer relationships with the partners’ key stakeholders from the Executive Team to the Sales Teams within the region.
- Develop, document, and coordinate the cadence of peer-to-peer relationships with the vendor’s key stakeholders.
- Develop and coordinate the wider GSI/SP teams internally within the region.
- Develop initiatives, strategies, and programs to win new service sales in key accounts.
- Partner and coordinate with Business Units to execute the business plan including Finance, Legal, Compliance, Alliances and Eco-Systems, X-OD, and Global Solutions.
- Manage and maintain that the correct legal contracts and associated documentation are in place and ensure that these are communicated with central and local teams. It is essential to ensure that contracts are understood and any special terms, for example, rebate or accruals process, is implemented.
- Ownership and Co-ordination of regional QBR for each GSI/SP
- Identify opportunities to increase revenue and trade margin with the GSI/SP
- Deliver accurate business reporting and documentation
- Possess 5+ years of demonstrable success in selling IT products and services to global clients (experience working for or selling to/through GSIs, MSPs, or Telcos preferred).
- Collaborative, analytical, and inquisitive approach
- Deep understanding of the business value of IT
- Thorough knowledge of the IT and IT services sales channel
- Growth mindset
- Passionate about technology and the role it plays in transformation.
- Strong relationship builder.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent telephone manners.
- International travel is required.