We are representing our client (an established leading IT technology provider) looking for Sales Director to lead their corporate sales professionals and establish revenue growth and market penetration for the organization.
- Lead a team of sales professionals.
- Drive revenue growth and market penetration while building a high-performance team.
- Design and implement strategic plans to reach sales targets.
- Assessing costs, competition, and supply & demand to identify selling prices.
- Driving and being accountable for top-line growth.
- Monitor the performance of the sales team with effective metrics, reports, and communication
- Maintain a robust sales pipeline.
- Lead, develop & coach sales and business development teams to achieve sales targets.
- Manage contract negotiations. Negotiate prices and conclude terms and conditions of agreements to deliver win-win solutions for our clients.
- Manage business by nurturing relationships with clients, understanding their business needs, and managing the sales process with an understanding of the client’s buying process.
- Develop and cultivate strong relationships with key decision-makers in each sector and collaborate with partners in the ecosystem of all products or solutions e.g. Managed Infrastructure, Cloud solutions, Enterprise Computing, and AsiaPac Managed Services.
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
- Cross-organization collaboration to coordinate pre-sales, professional services, and technical support resources to drive successful ICT enterprise infrastructure, cloud, and device solutions for customers.
- Bachelor’s degree in sales/marketing, business administration, computer science, or a relevant field.
- At least 10 years of experience in technology-related management of sales or business development preferred
- Excellent negotiation and leadership skills
- A proven track record is an added advantage
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Capacity to manage various projects and work to tight deadlines in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.