We are representing our client (A Software Engineering Firm) to look for Assistant/Sales Manager to complement their existing team. The candidate will assist AVP/ Sales to seek out and secure orders in core business areas on data centre design & build, colocation leasing and data centre facility management services.
- Work with internal stakeholders and external customers to organise a winning proposal.
- Responsible for the pre- and post sales activities. Pre-sales activities covers pre-tender engagements and upselling solutions/ services and position the company on a winning compass. Post Sales activities include follow-up with customers on our committed deliveries/ services and to bridge any communication gap between the delivery team and customer.
- Achieve order numbers within a time frame assigned.
- Seek out and engage potential customers that are likely to procure the company services.
- Analyse customer requriements and competitor landscapte to position company for a winning bid. All risks should be identifed and factored into the proposal.
- Work with the delivery team during the transition/ handover of new orders into delivery phase.
- Work as a Customer Relation Manager with existing customers to maintain good company image.
- Provide accurate order forecasts.
- Diploma/ Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 3 years of experience in sales in data centre mechanical and electrical experience
- Good understanding of the data centre colocation environments
- Good writing and communication skills
- Good team player with strong collaboration skill