We are representing our client, a large Chinese bank, to look for a Senior Corporate Credit Analyst to complement the existing team in Singapore.
- Perform credit analysis for corporate customers and responsible for: review whether the case compliant with the regulation and the relevant bank’s policy, reveal the main risk points, put forward risk control measures, determine the group overall credit risk and conduct client credit rating, etc.
- Provide opinion for credit files reported to the pre-trial committee, and undertake secretary work as required.
- Conduct industry research for responsible industries, and revise the relevant approval guidelines.
- Conduct regular monitoring and put forward effective risk control recommendations for clients with early warning signals.
- Complete other specific work assigned by the department.
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Finance, Accountancy or related majors.
- Applicant with CFA, FRM and ACCA professional skills certificate is preferred.
- More than 8 years of relevant work experience in credit analysis of corporate clients.
- Skilled in financial statements analysis methods and understand bank related credit facilities and the bank’s review requirements of financing products.
- Strong financial and credit risk analysis and management skills.
- Strong communication skills, sense of responsibility and teamwork ability.
- Effectively bilingual in English and Chinese is required as incumbent is required to liaise with Chinese counterparts from Head Office.
- Strong ability to work under pressure and can effectively handle multiple tasks at the same time.