We are representing our client (A leading digital IT solution provider) to look for a Senior/DevOps Developer to complement their team.
- Work with the product and services team in delivering robust infrastructure services according to the business requirements and demands
- Automate and streamline development operations for application build and release pipelines
- Providing DevOps architecture implementation and operational support
- Architecture and planning for cloud deployments (Private and Public cloud)
- Future-proofing the technical environments and ensuring extreme high levels of automation, availability, scalability and resilience
- Manage the development of the internal engineering productivity tools and environments.
- Manage processes, automation, best practices, documentation
- Development and operation of continuous integration and deployment pipelines
- Monitoring automation to effectively detect/predict/prevent issues in the environment and code base
- Ability to conduct research into software issues and products as required
- Working with the latest tools and techniques
- Hands-on coding and mentoring, usually in a pair programming environment
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure, fast paced, global environment
- Good Knowledge in lots of different open source technologies and configurations
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Science/Engineering, Information Technology, Communications or other related disciplines
- Minimum 4 years of experience as a full stacked developer or technical lead
- Experience in DevOps automation, containerisation and orchestration using tools such as Docker, Kubernetes
- Hands-on experience in hybrid Infrastructure – Cloud/on-prem with VMware, Azure, AWS/GCP
- Experience with monitoring and logging – ELK, Grafana, Prometheus
- Strong understanding and practice Agile/Lean projects SCRUM, KANBAN etc.
- Strong understanding of virtualization and networking
- Strong understanding in Software Defined Network and Infrastructure as Code (Terraform, Ansible)