We are currently assisting our client, a premium satellite developer in Singapore, look for a Senior Full Stack Developer to be part of their Space Software group that will develop satellite ground control software to monitor and control constellations of satellites.
- Deliver production quality code within a full dot NET stack.
- Work with hardware and UX experts to drive product features from analysis to deployment phases.
- Contribute to crafting the GUIs, software services including back-end SQL databases.
- Build, extend and enhance APIs that our applications & clients consume.
- Enhance infrastructures to hit performance and reliability metrics.
- Collaborate with engineering teams across the organization.
- Drive data-driven decisions through metrics, experimentation, and experience.
- Own problems end-to-end, thinking through everything from user experience, data models, scalability, operability, and ongoing metrics.
- Mentor teammates and contribute to the growth of individuals and the overall team.
- Craft our long-term technical vision with high standards and align with business directions.
- Influence the organization culture by challenging the status quo, think different and being ever curious.
- Master / Degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent
- Min. 5 years’ experience in software development
- Proficient in developing full stack applications with C#.
- Experience with API design and development.
- Experience with cloud technologies like Azure/AWS.
- Adept with tooling such as GIT, CI/CD, and build systems like Azure DevOps.
- Experience with automated testing at all levels of the test pyramid.
- Able to provide in-depth evaluation of multiple technical directions and determine tradeoffs of each.
- Experience in agile software development lifecycles.
- Must be interested in space/satellites/remote imagining.