We are representing our client (one of Asia’s largest diversified real estate group) to look for an experienced candidate to complement their existing team.
- To conduct technical audits on Single Lease Building /Multi-Tenanted Building properties and work with tenants for rectification.
- To lead and provide operations support to operation teams on the requirements on Environment, Health and Safety (EHS) in line with Group’s EHS management system framework.
- Develop, review and implement EHS processes and procedures in operations to ensure hazards and risks level are addressed.
- To conduct EHS inspection with operations team.
- To lead and conduct Internal Audits (IA) for ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 and work with operation teams for improvements.
- To conduct EHS and IA training to operation teams.
- To develop, maintain and manage EHS programme such as briefings and initiatives to support organisational objectives.
- Work on environmental sustainability initiatives which include the implementation of the solutions.
- To advise building owners on environmental sustainability matters.
- To support building owners on sustainability reporting in accordance to GRI standards & GRESB.
- Act as BU rep to work with corporate department on sustainability matters and initiatives.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Diploma or Degree in Engineering or Safety, Health and Environment Workplace Certification
- Minimum 10 years of working experience in Built Environment industry
- Strong knowledge and experience in EHS management e.g. ISO9001, ISO14001 & ISO45001 and compliance such as WSH, Environmental Protection and Fire Safety legislations, Codes of Practice and Singapore Standards.