We are representing our client, one of Asia’s largest diversified real estate groups, to look for a Senior Manager, Engineering & Sustainability to complement the existing team in Singapore.
- Lead and provide technical and operations support to Property Management teams, including testing & commissioning of M&E systems for new developments, provide recommendation to Property Management teams on cost avoidance.
- Conduct feasibility study for engineering solutions, A&A/AEI works, re-configurations, change of use, and life cycle costing.
- Provide technical advice and prepare technical specifications for M&E equipment/services (i.e. ACMV design), M&E upgrading projects and Capex planning.
- Develop and upkeep M&E and Operational guidelines for any new and AEI projects.
- Advise on the design of ACMV systems and M&E services to achieve operational and cost efficiency.
- Review M&E maintenance scope, including performance guarantee and integrated facilities management contracts.
- Drive engineering and environmental sustainability initiatives and the implementation of solutions.
- Train and provide guidance to engineering and technical services team.
- Develop goals and strategies to support organisational objectives.
- Degree in Engineering (Mechanical/Electrical).
- Minimum 10 years of working experience on M&E consultancy and project management.
- Experience in Energy Management and Audit.
- Familiar with Chiller Plant and air-conditioning system operation.
- Experience in facilities management industry.
- Fluent in spoken and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.