We are representing our client (An established IT technology provider) to look for an experienced Senior Network Engineer to complement their existing team.
- To participate in management, prioritization, minor enhancements / fix activities, problem management and stability analysis.
- Design and Implementation
- Advanced configuration and Troubleshooting
- Implementation of Change Request & Creation of Problem Management Report
- Implementation of Enterprise Devices for Data centre and DR site, perform switchover /failover activities
- Troubleshooting of cluster failures, all NW Devices for DR related problem etc
- Design security policy and audit plan
- Secures network by developing network access, monitoring, control, and evaluation; maintaining documentation.
- Prepares users by designing and conducting training programs; providing references and support.
- Perform upgrades of network by conferring with vendors; developing, testing, evaluating, and installing enhancements
- Knowledge in WIFI technologies such as 802.11a/b/g/n/ac and wireless security.
- Experience with heat map coverage mapping.
- Coaching of junior engineers
- Experience in designing in both LAN/WAN networks and other intelligence devices
- Ability to manage high end network equipment
- Minimum 10 years of experience in configuration management, technical support, and network/security administration.
- Proactive in nature, ability to identifying problems in advance and looking for continuous service improvements.