We are representing our client (A Software Engineering Firm) to look for a software engineer to complement their existing team. Experienced candidates will be assigned lead/senior roles if found suitable.
- Lead and participate in design solutions that meet client’s functional requirements
- Lead and support the development of end-to-end specifications for solution components.
- Perform testing and implementation of the solution.
- Participate in impact analysis of encountered issues.
- Generate relevant documentation, reports etc.
- Contribute to continuous improvement of software development best practices.
- Involved in customer management, reporting project progressions to all stakeholders.
- Manage and mentor the team to deliver, and improve engineering quality and efficiency
- Degree in IT or equivalent disciplines
- Familiar with full-stack development and understanding concepts of software engineering.
- Proficient in Web Technologies such as HTML, and CSS.
- Strong in writing, verbal communication and presentation.
- Good team player with analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Resourceful, independent, responsive and conscientious.