We are representing our client (A Software Engineering Firm) to look for a systems engineer to complement their existing team. Experienced candidates will be assigned senior/lead roles if found suitable.
- Plan, execute, monitor and control the various technical aspect of the Project.
- Manage or participate in the setup or upgrade of system/software as part of the project.
- Responsible for supporting operational systems satisfying contractual Service Level Agreement
- Perform and manage routine preventive maintenance and operational activities promptly and effectively
- Diagnose and rectify technical issues
- Minimum Diploma in IT or equivalent.
- Experience in Windows server OS, Unix/Linux OS & VM environment
- Good knowledge and hands-on experience with Microsoft SQL Server would be an advantage
- Good Working knowledge with VPN, firewall appliances
- Good working knowledge of Cisco routers/switches would be an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication to convey technical ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences and contribute to a team environment
- Pro-active, dynamic and with good analytical/conceptual thinking
- Able to work independently as well as in a team and good interpersonal skills