We are representing our client, a European MNC Technology company, to look for a Senior Treasury Analyst (APAC) to complement the existing team. The incumbent will be responsible for the management of cash operations and pooling activities, identify cash needs/traps and workaround solutions for the APAC countries.
- Manage cash operations and pooling activities, identify cash needs/traps and workaround solutions for the APAC countries.
- Anticipate and identify area of potential FX exposures, compliance and risk management.
- Enhance performance analysis and reporting, harmonization of Treasury processes, financing of working capital needs in Asia and banking relationship management.
- Participate in corporate integration process, deployment of Treasury projects, Treasury system & enhancements (Kyriba).
- Pursue certification & training programs via both internal and external platforms.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual Treasury reports & analysis.
- Bachelor degree in Business or Finance; further professional qualification would be a plus.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in treasury fields, including cash management & financing.
- Ability to read and speak mandarin as the role would require to liaise with mandarin speaking stakeholders.
- Knowledge of Japanese is an added advantage.
- Ability to work in an agile and fast paced environment.
- Strong communication skills.