We are assisting our client, an established hospital group, to search for an experienced Software Application Manager. The successful candidate will manage an application team and work closely with internal key stakeholders, users, and external vendors & service partners to align with the needs of the hospitals.
- Work closely with various stakeholders (business users, vendors, and other teams).
- To project-manage deliverables and do necessary project reporting.
- Responsible for solutioning and owning functional & technical designs.
- Work together with the Managed Operations Manager to rectify issues.
- 12 years of experience in application development; and 5 years in managing a team.
- Strong ability to lead and mentor an application team comprising of functional analysts and technical personnel.
- Ability to conceptualize business requirements and translate them into functional & technical specifications.
- Proficient in public-facing system design; development; implementation; integration; and user support.
- Experience in vendor management.
- Experience in the following technical areas:
a) Application & Infrastructure Security, AWS Cloud
b) Database design & Implementation.
c) Micro-services architecture.
d) Java Spring Framework.
e) Mobile application development is an advantage.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.