We are representing our client (A leading digital IT solution provider) to look for a Software Quality Engineer to complement their team. Candidates with more experiences will be considered a senior role.
- Create and maintain test cases, test plans ensuring that they are up to date with requirements and policy changes
- Create, maintain and improve the automated test framework and test environments
- Conduct testing on new features and file defects
- Perform various tests such as manual/functional/performance/exploratory tests support UATs
- Assist in resolving production cases
- Participate in all agile ceremonies
- Degree in software engineering, computer engineering, electrical engineering or infocomm-related discipline.
- Minimum 3 years of professional software quality testing experience with hands-on automation
- Strong understanding of testing techniques
- Strong understanding of test-driven development, CICD
- Experience with various testing tools will be an added advantage:
- Experience with open source automated testing frameworks ( i.e. Robot, Appium, Selenium ) Or Enterprise level testing tools (e.g. HP Mobile Center, HP UFT, HP QC, Sprinter)
- Experience with open source performance testing tools ( i.e. JMeter, Gatling, Locust) or enterprise level testing tools (HP LoadRunner)
- Experience with open source penetration testing tools (ZAP, Burp Suite, SQL Map) or enterprise level penetration testing tools (HP WebInspect, Nessus, CheckMarx)
- Working experience in Agile environment will be an added advantage