We are representing our client (A Software Engineering Firm) to look for Solution Architect in Data Engineering (Training Solutions).
- Candidate will propose suitable enterprise data architecture, strategy, vision and processes.
- Manage and oversee enterprise data engineering data management solution from initiation to implementation
- Conducts analysis, design and evaluation of system architecture capabilities
- Responsible for successful delivery of data engineering data management solution
- Determines the most effective technical approach to define and resolve identified problems.
- Maintains data related system architecture diagrams, including all related components.
- Adhere to the IT management policy, governance and security guidelines to ensure the data management comply with policies and guidelines
- Work with Analytics team to respond to RFQ and Tenders
- Minimum Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems / equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the implementation of enterprise data solutions/platforms and applications.
- Deep knowledge of CI/CD with change/version control process and methodologies.
- Deep experience in designing and building enterprise data integration solutions
- Familiar with major data integration technologies.
- Ability to diagnose problems and identify solutions.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Strong knowledge of analytics tools on architecture and design as well as best practices
- Knowledge in the following is advantageous : networking, computing platform, storage, database, security, middleware, network and systems management, infrastructure technologies