We are assisting our client, a global trusted cybersecurity specialist for digital infrastructure with a global business footprint in more than 40 countries, to find a Solutions Engineer (Presales) to be part of their team.
- Responsible for solving technical business needs of partner and/or end user by providing presales support (presentations, demos, POCs, proposal writing, compliance table and product briefings).
- Develop working proficiency on products and technologies through self-directed and formal training.
- Responsible for qualifying requests for POC, Set POC objectives etc.
- Present vendor’s solution to end users during presales engagement.
- Managing key partners for the line of business with the Product Manager(s)
- Provide updates and training to partners from time to time.
- Developing end user accounts and partners / resellers jointly identified with Product Manager(s)
- Degree / Diploma in IT / Computer Studies or equivalent
- Min 3 years hands on experience in deployment and troubleshooting complex multi-vendor network issues in LAN and WAN networks.
- Strong knowledge of security and networking infrastructure environment
- Process good analytical, communication and interpersonal skill
- Self-motivate, independent and ability to multi-task.
- Continuous relevant certifications by respective products is required.