We are representing our client (A leading software engineering solution provider) to look for an System Analyst to support their the digital transformation initiatives.
- Analyze current systems, identify gaps, recommend, and develop solutions that support the organization’s digital transformation goals.
- Be a key integrator between business and technology to create technology solutions to meet clients’ business needs.
- Defining systems strategy, developing system requirements, designing, prototyping
- Testing custom technology solutions, and supporting system implementation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology or other related technical disciplines
- 1-2 years of experience working as a Business Analyst or Systems Analyst or equivalent roles with hands-on development
- Literacy in Information technology disciplines such as Python, .NET, Java, C++
- Experience with Robotic Process Automation (RPA) tools such as Microsoft Power Automate, UiPath, and bot development will be advantageous
- Understanding of software engineering concept such as SDLC, Agile Development, DevOps methodology
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with ability to communicate and bridge between business/operations & technology
- Excellent interpersonal, writing, verbal communication, and presentation skills
- Willingness to learn new specialized software tools
- Resourceful, able to multi-task and produce quality deliverables
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment