We are representing our client (A leading digital IT solution provider) to look for a Systems Automation Specialist to complement their team. Candidates with more experiences will be considered a senior role.
- Configure and maintain the CICD pipelines incorporating streamlined change and release management process
- Maintain tools for configuration management, build, continuous integration, and deployment, reporting, monitoring etc.
- Implement and operate monitoring and alerting tools
- Implement scripts to automate server, CICD
- Participate and implement capacity planning and risk management
- Explore and adopt new and creative DevOps approaches to improve production reliability and availability.
- Implement security practices that comply with standards to protect the organization’s data & infrastructure.
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Science/Engineering, Information Technology, Communications or other related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- Hands-on experience working on AWS
- Hands-on experience with containerization using Docker and Kubernetes
- Good understanding of virtualization and networking concepts
- Hands-on experience with configuration management systems such as Terraform, Packer and Ansible
- Hands-on experience with production deployments such as Kubernetes and automating provisioning with IaC best practices.
- Hands-on experience in Linux server administration, and shell scripting with Bash, and/or other scripting languages.
- Knowledge in System architecture is a plus
- Good knowledge with tools such as Prometheus, Thanos, Grafana
- Knowledge in programming in python, bash
- Experience with highly scalable distributed systems
- Experience in managing operations of cloud infrastructure and application services
- Strong technical aptitude including excellent troubleshooting and communications skills
- Good understanding and working knowledge of Agile projects such as SCRUM and KANBAN