We are representing our client, a large Chinese bank, to look for a Team Lead for the Corporate Credit Analyst Team to complement the existing team in Singapore.
- Perform credit review for due diligence reports of corporate customers and responsible for: review whether the case compliant with the regulation and the relevant bank’s policy, reveal the main risks, put forward risk control measures, determine the group overall credit risk and conduct client credit rating, etc.
- Project flow management: coordinate team members to complete credit analysis reports on time as well as meeting quality requirement. Assist department management with staff management, cultivate and develop credit analysis experts specialized in relevant sectors.
- Provide opinion for credit files reported to the pre-trial committee.
- Conduct industry research according to respective responsible industries, revise the relevant approval guidelines.
- Conduct commitment matters monitoring and other work regularly, put forward effective risk control recommendations for clients with early warning signals.
- Manage and coordinate business relationship between Credit Analyst team and other teams within Risk Management Department, as well as other relevant business departments.
- Support internal and external relevant audit tasks as well as regulatory reporting requirements. Support management information reporting regarding customers and credit cases. Complete other specific work arrangements by the department.
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Finance, Accountancy or related majors.
- Applicant with CFA, FRM and ACCA professional skills certificate is preferred.
- More than 8 years of relevant work experience in credit analysis of corporate clients.
- Skilled in financial statements analysis methods and understand bank related credit facilities and the bank’s review requirements of financing products.
- Strong financial and credit risk analysis and management skills.
- Strong communication skills, sense of responsibility and teamwork ability.
- Effectively bilingual in English and Chinese is required as incumbent is required to liaise with Chinese counterparts from Head Office.
- Strong ability to work under pressure and can effectively handle multiple tasks at the same time.